To correctly determine the size of the ring, you should:
1. Measure the circumference of a finger on which you will wear a ring.
2. The finger can be measured by a measuring tape, ribbon and a ruler.
3. When measuring the finger, be sure not to squeeze it too hard.
4. Remember that finger’s thickness varies slightly depending on external conditions.
5. If you are measuring a finger using the ruler from ‘Moie’ website – you will read the size directly from it. When printing the ruler remember to check if the image is not scaled. The actual dimension indicated on the ruler (1 cm) must correspond with reality.
6. If you are measuring a finger with a measuring tape it’s enough to unfold it later on a ruler and check the measurement.
7. If the measurement of a finger was made with a measuring tape or a ribbon and a ruler, you can check the right size with the table below.
8. You can also measure the inner diameter of other ring that you already have, and check the right size with the table below.
All necklaces available in the online shop are described in the product tab. Before buying we recommend to measure with a measuring tape the size around the neck to see if the necklace will fit.
All bracelets available in the online shop are described in the product tab. The maximum circumference of the wrist is provided in the description. It allows confirming whether the bracelet of the given size will fit. To check the size use a measure tape.
In our assortment there are many custom solutions for decorating ears. All available ear cuffs along with their dimensions are precisely described to make it easier to check how the actual product may lie on the ear.